Our services, processes and communication systems aim to ensure the highest possible degree of compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
2. Use of personal information
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- Interaction with stakeholders: personal information is used to inform and communicate relevant information.
- Optimisation and strengthening of platforms: personal information from F2F Health Matters’s website is collected and used to optimise the user experience through analysis of customer interaction and online behaviour. These data are collected through cookies at our websites.
- Marketing and communication: personal information is used to communicate new initiatives, news, events, campaigns, etc.
3. Type of personal information
The data we collect is related to the following:
- When you send a message through our contact form or direct email. Data: e-mail address, name, subject of the contact and the message you are sending;
- When you visit and browse our website. Data: we collect online identifiers like cookies, IP-addresses, and use of devices.
4. Cookies Policy
5. How we use your data
We may use your information to:
- Inform you about any changes or updates we make to the services;
- Alert you about relevant opportunities and activities (including project news, results, collaboration opportunities and event invitations);
- Provide you with other information or services to which you subscribe.
The information from the newsletter subscription process is inserted into a programme that manages and sends e-mail. Only your e-mail is used for this purpose. This programme works offline and your data is not shared.
Your information will be used for purposes directly related to the platform and/or project and will never be shared with third parties (such as marketing companies).
6. Legitimacy in the treatment of your data
Your data will only be saved if one of the following occurs:
- You express your consent via e-mail or submission via an online form;
- The data is required to comply with a legal obligation to which the F2F Health Matters Partnership is subject.
7. Forwarding of your personal information
We value your privacy and take care of your personal information. In line with our purpose of creating innovation, we take the opportunity to share contact information when there are obvious benefits for both parties involved and after written consent by both parties.
8. Your rights
You can at any time request:
- Access to your personal data;
- Adjustment of your personal information;
- Opposition to, cancellation or limitation in the treatment of your personal data.
If you wish to do any of the above mentioned, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org